What Do I Do If My Claim Is Denied By My Employer or Workers’ Compensation Carrier?

If your workers’ compensation claim is denied by your employer or their workers’ compensation carrier, immediately consult with us. As experienced workers’ compensation lawyers, we can advise you of your options.

Give us a call at 888-675-7607 or fill out our online form to request a free and confidential consultation.

What To Do When Your Employer Is Uncooperative with Workers’ Comp Claim

Contact Us

Your Name

Phone Number


Describe your case

Why Work With PCPM?

  • Highest firm rating (A/V) from Martindale-Hubbell
  • Recognized by "Best Lawyers in America®" every year since 1995
  • Named in every (15) "NJ Super Lawyers®" survey for Workers' Compensation and 12 for Personal Injury