Most of our new clients know they need a lawyer; but, for one reason or another, are hesitant to pick up the phone. To be honest, we get it. Speaking candidly about your physical and emotional injuries, not knowing what to expect in the process, and wondering if you’ve made the right choice – these just add to the stress you’re already experiencing as a result of your accident.
However, hiring a lawyer does not have to feel like a burden. In fact, it really shouldn’t be burdensome at all. We practice law so that people like you can get the compensation they deserve. When our clients hire us, they trust us to represent their interests and fight on their behalf.
Building this trust starts with our free initial consultation.
Getting to Know the Lawyers at Petro Cohen Petro Matarazzo
All of our attorneys have significant experience representing clients in workers’ compensation and personal injury litigation. As a result, when you come in for your free consultation, you can leave it to us to guide the conversation and make sure you provide us with all of the information we need in order to thoroughly evaluate your case.
What You Can Do to Prepare
The more information you can share, the more productive our conversation will be. With that in mind, you should come prepared to speak openly about what happened, and bring any records that might be relevant to your claim that are available at the time of your meeting. In order to prepare for your initial consultation, you should do the following.
• Collect any records you have from the accident (police reports, incident reports, photographs, and towing invoices).
• Pull together the documentation from any doctor’s or emergency room visits relating to your injuries from the incident.
• If you have received documents from an insurance company or your employer, bring those as well.
• Spend some time writing down everything you remember that you think might be important to your claim for damages.
• Prepare yourself to speak candidly about your physical injuries and the emotional toll of the accident.
• Start thinking about what you hope to get out of hiring legal representation.
• Think about any questions that you might want to ask our attorneys during your free consultation.
Of course, the consultation is confidential. We need to know the details of your case, and if you choose to hire us, we will use your information only as necessary to pursue your claim. If you want to test the waters with another firm, your confidential information won’t leave the confines of our offices.
Schedule Your Free Workers’ Compensation or Personal Injury Consultation Today
If you need legal representation for a workplace injury, vehicle collision, or other accident, the attorneys of Petro Cohen Petro Matarazzo are here to help you. To schedule your free, no-obligation consultation, contact us online or call (888) 675-7607 today.