New Jersey Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Attorneys
In Litigation, You Don’t Get a Second Chance. Select Excellence when choosing a lawyer to represent you in workers’ compensation, personal injury, or Social Security disability claims. The qualifications and credentials of your lawyer can make all the difference between success and failure. Don’t Gamble With Your Legal Rights!
With exceptional legal credentials and experience, the attorneys at Petro Cohen are dedicated to providing the highest quality of legal service available. Our lawyers and staff share a passion for winning and an uncompromised commitment to every client we represent.
Every member of our firm is a dedicated professional whose sole mission is the success of your case. Expect to be treated with the highest level of professionalism every step of the way in our representation of you.
Who We Are
Petro Cohen, P.C. is a full-service workers’ compensation, personal injury, and Social Security disability, law firm with more than 200 years of combined experience. The practice is limited to these three areas in order to provide you with the highest quality of legal service available.
The attorneys at Petro Cohen help make workers’ compensation work for you. We solve problems. We get results. We help our clients get the medical treatment they need and the
compensation they deserve.
The firm’s department head, Frank Petro, is respected locally, regionally, and nationally as a leading attorney in this specialized field. He has been recognized as an outstanding attorney by Best Lawyers® every year since 1995 and by Super Lawyers® every year since 2005. Moreover, he has achieved a rating of “Superb” on the leading lawyer-review website, Avvo®, the highest achievable rating.
Along with Suzanne Holz Meola, Terri Hiles, Daniel Rosenthal, and Sam Scimeca, the workers’ compensation team has more than 100 years of combined experience, having successfully handled tens of thousands of litigated workers’ compensation cases throughout New Jersey. This experience and winning track record means you have a law firm that makes workers’ compensation work for you.
With decades of combined legal experience, Susan Petro, Rich Gaeckle, and Mike Veneziani fight for justice and the full and fair compensation you and your family deserve. The firm is only paid if we successfully resolve your matter. We have litigated and resolved thousands of personal injury cases throughout New Jersey, including automobile, construction site, trip and fall, wrongful death, and product liability claims, as well as claims against public entities. Petro Cohen’s personal injury attorneys handle all of their cases with the commitment and dedication you should expect from your legal representation, fighting for full and fair compensation.
Social Security Disability
Suzanne Holz Meola handles Social Security disability claims. If you believe you may be entitled to Social Security disability benefits, we will assist you with each step of the process, whether you are filing a claim for the first time or Social Security has denied your claim.
Petro Cohen, P.C. is recognized as one of New Jersey’s leading workers’ compensation and personal injury litigation firms, with our respected attorneys maintaining impeccable credentials.
- Highest firm rating (AV) from the world’s leading referral service, Martindale-Hubbell, every year since 2001 (AV rating is reserved for those attorney’s considered preeminent in their field)
- Named every year since 1995 by Best Lawyers in America® for Workers’ Compensation
- Best Law Firms in America® firm ranking in New Jersey for Workers’ Compensation since 2010
- Named in every “NJ Super Lawyers®” survey for Workers’ Compensation since 2005
- Past President of The Justice James H. Coleman, Jr. New Jersey Workers’ Compensation American Inn of Court (the leading professional organization for judges and lawyers who practice New Jersey workers’ compensation, with approximately 175 members statewide)
- Trustee and former Treasurer of the American Inns of Court Foundation (the nation’s leading professional organization dedicated to legal excellence, professionalism, ethics, and civility)
- Trustee of the New Jersey Trial Lawyers Association
- Past-President of the Atlantic County Bar Association
- Member of New Jersey Supreme Committee on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
We Are Here for You
As reputable attorneys with decades of experience, we know how best to address the challenges and frustrations often encountered in litigated matters. Should you ever have a question or a concern, let us know immediately and we will take prompt steps to solve the problem to your satisfaction as quickly as possible. It is our objective to develop a strong professional relationship with you and to continue to be the firm of your choice should you be in need of our services in the future.
Petro Cohen takes great pride in the firm’s reputation. We are grateful to all of our clients who have helped us earn this reputation by supporting us and referring us to their friends, relatives, and co-workers.
To set up a free consultation, contact us at (888) 675-7607.