If you, a friend, or family member live in Camden County, New Jersey, and have been seriously injured or disabled and unable to work, Petro Cohen can help. We represent people like you, protecting the rights of the disabled, accident victims with serious injuries, and people injured at work or who are suffering health problems because of their jobs.
We can help if any of the following apply.
- The negligence of another caused a serious injury.
- You suffered an injury at work or developed a medical condition while performing your job.
- A disabling medical or psychiatric condition prevents your gainful employment.
We can represent you or your family member in a personal injury lawsuit, a claim with the workers’ compensation system, or a claim for Social Security disability benefits. Petro Cohen has narrowed its practice to these areas of law so we can focus our time and energies where we can do the most good for our clients. Our Camden County injury lawyers have more than 200 years of combined experience in these practices areas.
These benefits are not limited to work-related “accidents,” but are also payable when the WEAR and TEAR on your body due to job duties over time causes a worsening of a medical condition. Workers’ compensation benefits can be paid to you even if you have a “pre-existing” medical condition, should that condition be aggravated or worsened by your work. A Judge of Workers’ Compensation can order a workers’ compensation carrier to provide you with benefits if the workers’ compensation carrier has wrongly denied your claim.
Petro Cohen helps clients suffering a wide range of serious injuries incurred because of the negligence of another party, including another person, business, or government entity. These injuries can occur because of a vehicle accident, boating accident, slip and fall, or defective product.
You may qualify for benefits if you are seriously and permanently disabled. You can apply for Social Security Disability at any time as long as the medical evidence shows that you will be unable to perform gainful work for 12 consecutive months or that your condition may result in death.
If you believe you may be entitled to Social Security disability benefits, our team can help you with every step of the process. Whether filing a claim for the first time, whether Social Security has initially denied your claim and you need to file for a Request for Reconsideration, and, of course, our firm will vigorously represent you when it is necessary to request a hearing to obtain your benefits.
Contact us within 60 days of the Social Security Administration’s rejection so we can decide how feasible if it will be to request a hearing where your case and your entire file will be reviewed. As with all of our cases, our goal is to ensure a smooth and successful outcome.
When you’re facing these traumatic, stressful situations, one of the most important decisions you can make is selecting an injury attorney to represent you and your family. You deserve excellence when you need help with legal issues. Select the firm with the qualifications, reputation, commitment, and integrity to best represent you. Choose Petro Cohen.
- Our injury lawyers and staff are dedicated professionals whose mission is the success of your case because we’re not successful until our clients are successful.
- We provide our clients with the highest level of professionalism every step of the way. We will take the time to listen to you, understand your situation, and answer any questions you may have. We will promptly return phone calls and emails, and we will meet with you at your convenience.
- We will handle the insurance companies and the legal proceedings so you can focus on recovery, getting your life back together, living your life, and supporting your family.
- We work with you to make sure you get the best medical care possible.
Petro Cohen is one of New Jersey’s leading workers’ compensation, Social Security disability, and personal injury litigation firms. Our firm and our personal injury lawyers have impeccable credentials.
- Highest firm rating (AV) from Martindale-Hubbell, the world’s leading referral service (AV rating is reserved for those attorneys considered preeminent in their field).
- Named every year since 1995 on the Best Lawyers in America® list for Workers’ Compensation.
- Best Law Firms in America® firm ranking in New Jersey for Workers’ Compensation since 2010.
- Named to the NJ Super Lawyers® lists for Workers’ Compensation every year since 2005 and named 12 years for Personal Injury.
We help clients living throughout Camden County, including those living in these areas:
- Audubon Park
- Berlin Borough
- Berlin Township
- Cherry Hill
- Gloucester Township
- Gloucester City
- Haddon Heights
- Laurel Springs
- Mount Ephraim
- Oaklyn Borough
- Pine Hill
- Pine Valley
Contact a Camden County Injury Attorney Today!
If you need help with a personal injury matter, workers’ compensation claim, or Social Security disability benefits, choose the firm with the credentials, experience and track record to get the results you deserve. Call us today at (888) 675-7607 for a free consultation to learn how we can help you and your family, or fill out our online contact form.